Saturday, February 7, 2015

Shake Shack Day!

We drove past once...it was so crowded...we said skip it...then we drove by again...found parking...got in the long lines of people and ordered a Shakeburger, French fries and a chocolate malt...oh my goodness! So good! This can't be done every week but every once in a while? Yes!

This is a man seriously dipping his French fries!





Reading this...it is really good...a stern...very stern Lutheran family and the daughter who needs to break away. Late 50's...southern Minnesota...strict upbringing...I am really enjoying this book!




Happy Saturday! I probably won't pop back in until Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you got your Shake Shack in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the hamburgers and shakes sound good! I enjoyed A Fireproof Home....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lunch looks delish! I'm on a bit of a diet, but I think I could fit this meal in! Lol....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for our mandatory (medical) absence. We hope to be back at it soon. ~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. The burgers and shakes sound tasty and the book sounds interesting!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete