Monday, February 2, 2015

It's All About The Books...

Yum...I am enmeshed in this fast paced thriller starring John Wells...former CIA agent now about to save the world again! I can't believe I am reading this but I am...and actually enjoying it...it's like watching Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible!






There were yummy shiny new books of all kinds on NetGalley this week...here are just a few...




















And some teasers from Penguin!


Off to finish my book and start another! No clue what I am starting next...

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. It's easy to get sucked in on netgalley but then I forget I have the books. I'm going to try to do better with ebooks this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of books! Can you read them all before they expire?! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many titles new to me...I did enjoy Unbecoming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not looking! I swore to finish at least 5 books on my Netgalley reading list before I browsed again.

    ReplyDelete