Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pizza! Pizza!

We are watching/listening to the Oscars while we are reading...there is no way to just actually watch this show...the thank you's are making me crazy...they are endless...I am sure it is just me...so everyone who is loving it? Ignore my mild ranting...


I made homemade baby pizzas! Turkey sausage and exotic mushrooms...yum!




Cannoli bean, goat cheese and spinach...it sounds weird but it was delicious.


Listening to Tug McGraw sing the Glenn Campbell song...so sad...

Off to listening to the Oscars again...

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I don't watch the Oscars at all but I do like to see who wins but I'm not sure why. I really don't think they mean that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fon't watch award shows. There are just too many! The pizzas look good!

    ReplyDelete