Thursday, February 26, 2015

I Am Wildly Free!

I just finished this book...it was weird, funny, kind of enjoyable. Do you ever have a fascination with a book mostly because the characters do all of the things that you would never ever in a million years do? That's what made this book fun...not a fave but fun!












Now I have five days...five delicious days before I need to write another review...a review that is promised and due...so...in that time I will continue to savor this book. It is sad, disturbing and very difficult to put down. I slept with my Kindle and my glasses
as well as Lucy last night. When I woke up the first thing I did was open my Kindle and start to read. Lucy purred on!










Happy Reading!




5 comments:

  1. I am having trouble getting into a book. I think it is that I am bored with Winter, pain, bathroom remodeling. I lack excitement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean...March is the worst for all of this...

      Delete
  2. Being wildly free sounds good in more ways than one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished a feel-good book about starting over and finding one's dreams in Maine...by Christina Baker Kline. (The Way Life Should Be).

    I do want to read My Sunshine Away....and I'm curious about why you don't have any reviews for several days?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of either of these. Glad you are able to savor My Sunshine Away. I can't wait to hear more of your thoughts about it. :)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete