Friday, July 21, 2017

End Of The Week Thoughts...

My sleeping habits are nearly back to normal...I might wake up in the middle of the night but I generally fall back to sleep quickly. If I reach for my Kindle...I fall asleep really quickly...barely reading a page or two. Often I sleep until 7:30 or 8:00...I love when that happens! I rarely wake up without a cat tucked somewhere...they are masters at tucking themselves next to me.

Almost finished with this...it feels as though I really didn't read much this week but I read 3 books!

These are the ones I am looking at next...

 


But who knows?

Den is distracting me with TV...we just watched Broadchurch and we need to watch Game Of Thrones plus Den declared that we needed an afternoon ice cream break so he zipped out to Foxy Loxy for ice cream. I had butter pecan...he had decadent chocolate...I want his next time! Eating ice cream in the middle of a 90 degree day was awesome! We both worked out and had salad for lunch. So we justified the ice cream!

From here!

Have a great week end!

Hugs,

Patty

 

8 comments:

  1. Ice cream sounds wonderful on a hot day.

    Glad you are sleeping better. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cappuccino Crunch looks good. And WHAT is Motor Oil flavor???
    I'm glad you're sleeping better. Mine hasn't been great lately but I'm working on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will never try Motor Oil...I rarely ever away from strawberry, chocolate and butter pecan...

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you're sleeping better. What a cute ice cream place. The hub and I have a short date tomorrow while the kids are at the neighbor's birthday party. We're going out for dinner and he wants to get ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your girls take care of you! I'm so glad you're sleeping is almost back to normal but must admit I'm a wee bit jealous since I'm a terrible sleeper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are truly so sweet...I think they sensed that this was a special kind of year...

      I am so sorry about your sleep...do you wake up a lot or just have trouble falling asleep?

      Delete