Thursday, September 24, 2015

Bears And Whales And Guests...

I have been totally absorbed in this site...you can watch bears and whales and all kinds of things...through live action cameras. Then Rangers and Explorers talk about what is happening and you can chat with them, too. It's amazing! There is sound, too! Lucy and Roxie were freaking out yesterday looking for the birdies! Plus you can hear the bears and the Rangers explain the sounds. So far I have just watched whales and bears...but there is so much more. There is a mother bear with three babies...so fascinating!

And then there is guest prep...Den vacuumed and cleaned the guest bath, I added fresh soaps and towels, lavender sprigs are tucked away and pillows are sprayed with fresh lavender spray. I had nails done today and tomorrow I am hitting the dry bar for pampering. I am making Chicken Tortilla Soup in case they are here for lunch...and Molly Gilbert's Sheet Pan Supper Of Roasted Chicken And Mustardy Baby Potatoes for dinner. And peas...my sister Paula loves peas. We are going out to dinner on Saturday...and they will leave on Sunday. Whew! We have stuff for breakfasts depending on our moods and gelatos for desserts. And always a box of Cheerios...my sister Paula eats Cheerios with a banana on the side. It's her fave breakfast for forever. The banana can't touch the cereal and it's the only time she drinks milk. I have a bag of Tate's Chocolate Chip Cookies tucked away for her, too.
Still reading this book...which is so good and so hard to read...I have a book and ebook and I have to read it on my Paperwhite because I have to look up too many words. But it's magical and funny and there are fairies and dragons and spells and issues with the Royal Sorcerer because he is a man of color! Truly this book is wondrous! I will be done with this book tonight!
Until tomorrow...
Patty

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to check out that site. I got addicted to watching an eagle's nest a few years ago but you couldn't chat with rangers on that site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sites are addictive! My sister and BIL have a trail cam on their property (it is next to a preserve) that has deer constantly interacting - so much fun to watch. Enjoy your guests this weekend.

    ReplyDelete