Monday, June 29, 2015

It's All About The Books...

My Amazon Vine pile o' books is now whittled down to five books! I am so excited I can't see straight! Every time I finished a Vine book before I made this promise to myself...I would request another one...but I have not requested a book in weeks! Keep up the great work, Patty! Lol!

However my NetGalley and Edelweiss books "runneth over"...but this is my preferred way to read books...I love ereading!

They run the gamut from fantasy to thriller to YA to fiction...and the next few months are going to be spent reading tons of ebooks!

Off to make Jamie Oliver's Proper Caesar Salad With Roasted Chicken for dinner! The calories in the dressing are much lower because of Greek yogurt!
 
Happy Reading! Happy Monday! Happy Everything!

 

 

5 comments:

  1. I've gotten bad about NetGalley and then I don't read the books. I'm reading one right now and I'm proud of myself for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of that salad!

    I got The Wrong Man today...I purchased it, though...didn't get it from NetGalley, for some reason.

    Enjoy! I am curious about Map to the Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that salad-- it's the way I should be eating right about now!
    Kate White and Karin Fossum, both authors I have looked forward to picking up someday, maybe sooner now. Enjoy... I prefer e-books better too because of the ability to read in glare or darkness and adjust the font.

    ReplyDelete