Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Ho Hum Day!

There is no sun in my part of the world...we made our shade part of the deck so comfy and inviting and all we do is put sectional and chair pillows in bins...take the kitty tent out...set it up and then put it away again...Lucy doesn't believe me when I tell her it's raining...I have to open a deck door...let her look out for a few minutes...let her look back at me as though it's my fault...and then shut the door again and try to explain to her that the sunroom is just as good as the deck...if not better...she never believes me...Roxie...well...Roxie is still too young...she mostly wants what Lucy wants...

They both want this...

They don't believe me...
Pondering my words...sigh!
Reading this...still...I love this author and her quirky Baltimore/Bal'more...as said around here...stories! Love them!
Have a happy day! Are you seeing some sun?
 
 

 

10 comments:

  1. Yes, we've got so much sun, we're about to melt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe that they stay in that tent. My cat would have been out of there in minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so tired of rain. I'd love a bit of sun and temps above 80.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Into each life, a little rain must fall. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Anne Tyler, too....and this one reminded me of some of her earlier stories, like The Accidental Tourist. I loved that one...and the movie, too.

    I read somewhere that this will be her last book....I hope not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I don't blame the girls. I'd like a cool tent on an awesome deck, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading your cat updates. They both sound like they have very strong personalities. Just like my cat. I'm looking forward to reading A Spool of Blue Thread at some point as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa...very strong personalities...and Tonks are very vocal! Very very vocal!

      Delete