Tuesday, May 26, 2015

It's All About The Books!

I just read this book yesterday...I cannot tell you how beautifully written and sad it was...small town Alabama girls, an outsider, social media and bullying!


Reading this now...really good...Grace says that God is her baby's father!
Thinking about these yummy drinks...Pomegranate Lemonade from Totally The Bomb.
Vietnamese Coffee from Bonappetit!
Bloody Mary variations from Serious Eats!
Off to read! Den and I are going to make Vietnamese Iced Coffees momentarily!
Happy Tuesday that really feels like Monday!
 
 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. The Girl Who Slept with God sounds intriguing. And now I really want one of those drinks!! The coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is really intriguing...and the coffee! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've lived in 2 small towns in Alabama so I need that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want to make some lemonade or iced coffee and curl up with a book-- good times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vietnamese iced coffee sounds perfect to me!
    And it does feel like Monday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those drinks look awesome! And I love books set in the South.

    ReplyDelete