Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday! I Love Sunday!

Sunday's are guiltless days for me...I do not feel badly about being lazy...Sunday should be a day that just makes your head feel good! Yes!

Reading the papers...relaxing...sipping coffee...Den brought home breakfast burritos...he stopped at our local dairy...for milk, butter, eggs, green beans, tomatoes, cucumbers...all just picked and local! The milk from this dairy...grass fed hormone free cows...is so delicious!

Reading this later...it is sooooooo good! I started it last night and could not put it down.




Finished this...and while I recognize that it is unique...well written...etc...it was not the book for me...I actually labored over this book...whew!



Happy Sunday! Don't do anything today! Relax! Put your feet up! That's an order!

6 comments:

  1. Another copy of yesterday's paper was delivered to us this morning. lol

    I want a lazy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I love spending Sundays, too! I didn't get my copy of Falling Into Place yesterday...I don't think the Post Office works on Saturdays...sigh.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad I didn't get your order sooner. I mowed today. Our property is such that it is like four yards, not one or two. I always struggle with Francine Prose books, even though the plot may be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness! I don't feel so bad about Francine a Prose...it was a struggle!

      Delete