Thursday, July 3, 2014

Stuff! Just Random Stuff!

Love this cover up! It's made of towels and is at Urban Outfitters!




Bought these for Den...



Want these Jeffrey Campbell shoes from Free People...wink...wink!


Love these!


Dinner tonight!



Or this...but the top one is easier!



Had this yesterday...fresh local juicy tomatoes with fresh burrata cheese...a really soft mozzarella...so good!


My baby...too cute!


Finished this...really good...made me hungry for NYC and fresh pasta!


It's kind of quiet around here...I don't want to jinx it...so...

Happy Thursday! Off to do some July Fourth shopping!



4 comments:

  1. I told Carl I need to go buy some charms so I'll have a red, white, and blue bracelet for tomorrow but he didn't buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, those dinner possibilities look sooo good! And the outfits are perfect for the holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The civer up is cute. It sounds like Den is on the mend. Yea for both of you! Cute baby with the flowers. Enjoy the 4th!

    ReplyDelete