Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday's Book Stash!

A special thank you to Cassie from Disney and also to Seneca from Simon & Schuster for The Midnight Thief ( Cassie ) and Flights And Chimes...( Seneca )...my Garth Stein book came from Simon & Schuster, too!


















I am also reviewing a lovely box of organic goodies! We use Chia Seeds daily but I can't wait to try Coconut Sugar and Coconut Flour! The Maca Powder will go into smoothies...it's an energy booster! Thank you, Robert!













Just about finished with this YA book...yep...it's got just about everything a book like this needs...including Gargoyles, Wardens, Demons and a Half Warden/Demon...that would be Layla. Seriously...muscles could not get any more carved and ripped than on Zayne and Roth...don't you love those names? Lol...I loved this boo




4 comments:

  1. It looks like you're in for some good reading and good eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...hot, steamy summer reads, eh? Good that you have the smoothies to cool you off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got some great reads! Those organic goodies sound fabulous. :)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything with Coconut...enjoy! The books don't look like my cup of tea, but I hope you love them.

    ReplyDelete