Saturday, July 19, 2014

Book Prints!

I saw these on Book Riot. The lovely Cassandra Neace is responsible for sharing these...you can take a photo of your books or bookshelf and get fabric made from it! I am going to do that with one of my shelves! The site that makes the fabric is called Spoonflower! I tried some and it's so easy!






Lucy and Roxie fabric? Hmmmmm...love it!









Still reading this...it's really a lovely book...there is a war raging and two women besties are growing apart...this book is filled with beautiful writing.



Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. That looks like something I MUST try! And I have only read one book by Jacqueline Winspear, but this one looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Can you really get some "cat" fabric? ?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of critter fabric. I would want a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need Lucy and Roxie fabric for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart the first one. Quilty books. Fab!

    ReplyDelete