Monday, November 11, 2013

A Week's Worth of Books!

I am so out of order with books and reviews BUT I just got this and I want to read it now! Here is a quick summary that came right from the author's site...so excited!

"A dark, forbidden forest. Vicious beasts. Deadly plants. An evil spellbook. Secrets. Mysteries. A Forest Demon. Witches both fair and foul."

Welcome to the world of The Thickety...and I think there will be more books in this series! Oh my! I love, adore, and totally go crazy for this kind of book!











I have these, too...which just came...yummy yummy yummy books...more fantasy and a historical fiction...which I am also learning to love. Plus who wouldn't love a Christmas book about vampires...lol! And dragons!











Dragons...dragons! I love dragons!























I love these covers!

Today is my fave kind of day...I am doing laundry all day long and reading in between...making an easy dinner...grilled cheese and tomato soup...with a homemade caramel apple from The Produce Place for dessert!




Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. I think I'll pass on the vampire Christmas story! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill was home, and when he is, it is all about him. So, I am off kilter! I agree...no vampires (or zombies, horror, paranormal fantasy, etc.) for me. I think I am too practical, or something. I know I am in a minority. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't enjoy vampires, zombies, etc. Sometimes I'll read about witches, though. And as you discovered, a paranormal suspense might make its way onto my shelves, but those are not my favorites.

    Love the idea of what you're having for dinner. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great books! I love the cover of The Thickety and the story sounds fabulous. I can't wait to hear more. :)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete