Saturday, August 24, 2013

It's A Beautiful Day!

Today we have divided duties! Den is putting the deck in order, washing the sunroom windows and hopping on his tractor to mow the lawn! Lucy and Roxie are going to sit in the sunroom and supervise! Lol! Don't they look supervisory?








I have not chosen my role yet...I have to flat iron my hair...tonight is date night. I should organize something...I should dust something...or do laundry...but I could supervise Den, too...that might be more fun! Supervising is the role I was destined to do! I love supervising!


We are going to dinner because Den is craving dinner here...we have not been here in a while...The House Of William And Merry...yum! After all of the supervising I will be doing today...I will need a reward! Totally!


Finally reading this...before I see the movie...not stopping until it's finished! I will read it in between supervising Den. He will love that...I am sure!


Happy Reading!

9 comments:

  1. Den washes windows? You are a lucky woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have un on date night! I was just telling my husband last night that we need to schedule one of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad things are getting back to nornal for you! Have a wonderful date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome hair! And I prefer supervising things, too...lol

    Enjoy your dinner...that looks like such a cozy restaurant.

    ReplyDelete