Friday, August 23, 2013

Dull! Dull! Dull!


I have to admit to boring myself lately...after a hectic three weeks...we have not done anything exciting lately...sigh!

We haven't felt like going out to dinner...too much eating out in Denver.

No shopping...end of the season and I am into Fall Stuff!

The endless painting...literally put me on edge.

I slept until 10 this morning. So did my girls! See! When Den leaves to prep for work...Roxie Blue does a flying squirrel leap onto his side of the bed...a few nights ago she flopped to the floor and woke us all up...Lucy plops on whomever she wants to...we are still courting her to make sure she loves Roxie so she gets anything she wants...this is a new $12.00 cat toy that she loves more than Roxie! Lol!







I feel very peaceful today. Den is back home. We are going to put the house back in order and perhaps even go out to dinner tomorrow night...but then again...staying home sounds so good!

Reading this and it is awesome...a psychotic killer on the loose in the English burbs...but no one believes that his victims have been murdered...they are found alone and badly decomposed...it's creepy good! I did not love her last book but this one is unputdownable!



That's my day!

Happy Reading!

8 comments:

  1. The semester starts on Monday so this entire day has been me, running around, putting out fires. The fall semester comes every year, yet people always wait until the last minute to do stuff. I keep slathering my hands with my lavender lotion just so I can chill out a bit.

    This weekend? The last concert at the park and reading and maybe some cooking. It's like 100 degrees right now but they say it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Yeah, right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so sweet. And very blessed by you & Den. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the end of chaos can feel like boredom. LOL

    I am now gritting my teeth here, because it's Friday afternoon and the gardeners are polluting the air with NOISE and LEAVES that end up on my patio. This goes on for 30 minutes or more, and the noise is so loud that I cannot hear myself think!

    We do love our peace and quiet, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to feel a little boredom right about now! I feel like I'm always chasing my tail these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cats are so cute. :)
    I'll have to tell my mom about that one. Sounds right up her alley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay- Lucy with that cat toy is too cute. :)

    Glad you are getting the house in order. Sometimes staying in is just the best. Of course- going out to dinner is nice too. Have a happy weekend!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete