Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Another Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day Or Shouldn't Everyone Be Back To Work?

Bear with me whilst I rant...

Getting a closet organized should not be this stressful! And yet we go through this every year...twice a year...sigh!

Putting away Christmas clothes incredibly makes one half of my family unfold and refold everything he owns. I don't get his system and why it is so time consuming. Perhaps if things were put back neatly we would not go through this every single year...twice a year. It is a painstakingly slow exacting and yet quite boring process that never ceases to amaze me.

My main source of irritation stems from watching my soulmate...my best friend...my boy toy...unfold and examine each shirt, tee or sweater...that should have been spotless if it was in the closet in the first place!

Thank you for listening...I needed some sympathy!

The beginning of closet reorganization...











That hanging shirt is an unfolding!


And one more of many unfolding, scrutinizing, and ultimately refolding before final closet approval.


Help!


11 comments:

  1. Y'all have that many Christmas clothes? At least Den helps - I'm on my own with that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as he does it, I would just leave him to it.

    We don't have Christmas clothes here in Calif. If we did, we'd only wear them for a week because the weather warms up pretty quickly. Like today. It's gotten warmer by about 25 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a rite of passage here in the East...changing out summer and winter...unless you take all of the closet space the way I do!

      Delete
  3. I feel your pain. I did a lot of that stuff this summer, but I still have a major closet to work on. My husband has clothes everywhere! He swears he's going to give a lot of the stuff away. How many coats does a guy need?!? And shirts and pants....Argh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I simply sat and read and watched in amazement as he worked away!

      Delete
  4. I must say that not having Christmas clothes (that would be me!) is looking like a definite positive....lol

    I never enjoy reorganizing the closets.

    ReplyDelete