Sunday, November 18, 2012

Yep...It's Monday!

Still reading this...we were out and about all weekend...dinner with a lovely dear friend...shopping...Thanksgiving dinner ordering...sitting on the deck in the sun sunning...so not much reading was done...plus catching up on Elementary...the Sherlock Holmes series that I love...love...love...with Lucy Lui!
Anyway...the book...love it...it's another one of those books where the author stops to chat with the reader...the way Lemony Snickett does and the author of The Templeton Twins does...the HardScrabble family lives in a town that smells of peppermint from the gum factory in town...I love this book! It is clever...very clever.




Books that popped into my mailbox this week...both mysteries.








This one...an ebook...sort of a bloodthirsty adventure quest! Oh boy...more nightmares!


Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you - I haven't had a chance to read much lately either. I met my sister and shopped the day away today. We both bombed out in the clothing category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these books...enjoy! I like a day like the one you had today. So relaxing....

    ReplyDelete