Monday, May 21, 2012

It's All About The Books!!!

This English mystery is fast paced and intense and just really good...it has the short chapters that I sometimes love in a book...a series of horrific suicides is occurring at Cambridge...too many to be normal...so an under cover detective is sent in. She has her own issues to deal with while she gets deeper and deeper into these suicides. I will be finished later today.


I have a few choices to make this week...I want to work on my NetGalley books and I am in the mood for suspense and otherworldliness and fantasy.

So I am thinking about these...


Underworld and afterlife...oh me oh my...


The suspense I crave...


Children disappearing...


A three in one massive fantasy?




Or something Italian and more normal?

What to do...what to do...

What are you in the mood to read today?

9 comments:

  1. If I didn't have an all-important Review schedule I would go with The OrphanMaster personally =) Since that's the one I have! :)
    Enjoy whatever you choose next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like you select the books for me :) The White Oak sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The White Oak sounds mysterious... also, Obsidian & Blood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the mood for something light and fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way the White Oak looks...
    I just finished Catching Fire and am searching for the third book in the series....
    I also have a 4 set sitting here of historical fiction....
    AND one more to review....
    Wish I didn't have to work :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read The Shoemaker's Wife.

    Enjoy these books....I'm off to my second dental appt. this morning; in the first, I learned I have an abscess! Not happy...but I knew there was a reason for the excruciating pain. I woke up this morning with my eye swollen shut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the feeling...*LOL*...decisions, decisions...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great book selections Patty

    Have a great reading week!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover of White Oak. Happy reading!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete