Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Pioneer Woman...and Pie!!!

Have you ever heard of The Pioneer Woman?

I am new to her blog and I am totally fascinated with it.  Her recipes are amazing.  I made her recipe for Potatoes Au Gratin last week and it was so delicioius.  I am going to make this for my husband on Thursday.  She calls this an almost key lime pie but it looks like key lime pie to me!!! 

Plus...you don't even need key limes to make it.  And it calls for sweetened condensed milk...isn that the stuff that is really really thick when you try to get it out of the can?

Plus this pie is sort of green in color and perfect for St. Patrick's Day!!!

Speaking of which...do you do anything special on St. Patrick's Day?

1 comment:

  1. You need to check out the Pioneer Woman cookbook - it's great!

    ReplyDelete