Saturday, November 16, 2013

Serious Eats Makes Stuffing Waffles!

I love this amazing site called Serious Eats. I even have their cookbook. The entire site is simply a foodie's heaven.




Yesterday one of the topics was this...Stuffing Waffles! OMG...could we possibly just have these for dinner? I am trying to imagine a stuffing that is crispy on both sides. It just sounds really awesome!




Den has been away all week...in Minnesota...he is home and we are relaxing...sipping coffee and prepping for our day.

Reading this still...but I miss The Thickety...do you ever get that way...love a book so much that it's hard to get into the next one? That's what I am going through now...sort of unsettled reading.




Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I've stuffed waffles with pecans and bacon - what do they suggest using? I love homemade waffles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love waffles! Now I want some, too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm...that waffle looks sooo good!

    ReplyDelete