Monday, August 19, 2013

Peace...A Lovely Day Alone!

This day...Monday...is the first time in 3 weeks that I have been on my own. No painters...it is heaven...or my idea of heaven. I love people but I cherish my alone time...Lucy and Roxie Blue and I have a daily routine that we love...it does not include painters, workers, or Den. Lol...sorry, Den!

Today...life is good...tomorrow chaos, pounding, and spilled paint will reign!
But right now as I cherish this day...tomorrow seems a long way away!

Thank you!

Finished this...it was so good. A boy named Will, a girl named Maren and a train named Boundless! The train is huge and miles and miles long and filled with magic and surrounded by various disasters just waiting to happen. There is even a Sasquatch...actually a few Sasquatches...Sasquatchi? It won't be out for months and months but it is so good!


Still reading this...semi scary!


Choosing my next Kindle book...it should be this but it's too much like A Dark Mind...



So...what to do...what to do...or this...more magic and more of the stuff I love...plus this one just might be a little like Deborah Harkness's books...which I adore!



Ok...off to vacuum on my only alone day this week!

Happy Reading!




5 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I have a routine too and don't like when it's interrupted like it was today! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Girls have a routine, too. I get a little crazy when it is interrupted...unless it is for Bill/Dad. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing like a day of solitude, free of outsiders, to bring solace. You can shore up your inner resources for the day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is The Stone Angel the third in a series? I read the first book and loved it! So lush and magical!

    ReplyDelete