Thursday, January 7, 2016

Just Stuff...

Yesterday...Ina's soup helped everyone's stuffiness.

We could not get our Amazon Firestick set up at all! We continue to get an error message saying that we are not connected to the Internet! But we are!
This month I am really into Korean Skin Products...from this website...Refinery...
 
Lip balm...I love this container!
Steel cut oats made overnight in this tiny little slow cooker were amazing!
Reading this...it's magical and reminds me just a teeny bit of Deborah Harkness's work...in a good way.
Finished this...a short little book that was really good...Captain Kidd...a 70 year old who was taking Johanna to live with her aunt and uncle after she had been raised by the Kiowa...was my hero...I knew this book would be a little sad and it was but it was really good, too. Their relationship was endearing.
Off to tidy this messy house! Or...off to see Joy!
Have a good one!
Patty
 
 

 

 

 

14 comments:

  1. Hm, one of our neighbors got an Amazon Echo for Christmas and they're having the same problem. Makes me wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you set the fire stick up with your WiFi password?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think yes...everything we own is connected to the internet and we've tried the stick on both Smart TV's. We can't get on at all in the family room and we get on but kicked off in our bedroom.

      Delete
  3. Ahh - now I want soup for dinner. It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can get the firestick to work. What a bummer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I occasionally have this message from my Blu-Ray, although when I keep trying, I can get on eventually.

    It's annoying....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Call amazon customer service. In my experience, they're great. We've had our Fire TV stick for a year. That said, our daughter set it up for us, lol. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, Mary...you are right. Between Amazon and Comcast it's now working. Whew!

      Delete
  7. I've never heard of the Firestick. Humm...I'm fascinated with Korean skincare products. I visited the site already!

    ReplyDelete