Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Betwixt And Between?

I was reading and loving this book on my iPad mini on the drive to New York...I am still reading and loving it but...we opted to take a bus from our hotel to the concert. The bus left two hours before the concert so I brought my Kindle with me...and discovered that Baker's Blues wasn't on it...for some odd reason.

So...I was forced to start another book...this one...which is also really good.
So...that's why I am betwixt and between! I really don't like reading two books at once but both of these are so good...and not really similar!
We remain exhausted today! Den is at the office and the girls and I are lounging and reading and cleaning. Both kitties seem to be reprimanding us for leaving them for an entire day...Roxie is literally flying around the house and Lucy is just yelling at us...constantly...Tonkinese cats have a way of sharing their feelings like no other cat! I think Roxie is learning way too many things from Lucy...lol.
Off to unpack...did I really need three/ four outfits for an overnight trip!
Yes! I like options!
Happy Tuesday!
Patty
 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. I wish I could read in the car like that! I always over pack too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our late Beagle, Beau, used to reprimand us for leaving him as well. I usually got it worse then my husband...he could always forgive Ray easier than me. Silly kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonkinese DO have a way of letting you know exactly where you stand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These two are hysterical! We think they play off of each other!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a lot of fun...except for the reactions of the kitties upon your return. LOL

    I can only read two books at once if they are quite different. The Coincidence of Coconut Cake looks very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My pup purposely had an accident on the floor yesterday and I am not sure why she did that. I think she was mad about something. Not a fan of that. I wasn't talking to her today but when she came up to say sorry I left her sit in my lap. There better not be a surprise for me when I get home today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read your post about your wonderful concert. Funny thing, I just moved to California from NY about 1 1/2 years ago, and where we moved from this time was about half hour north of Bethel Woods. Small world...

    I see your theme with the cakes, but that doesn't mean they're similar... but you are making me hungry! I baked a banana bread loaf earlier, but it's for after-dinner and it is calling my name now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita! It is amazing what a small world it is...there are beautiful lakes up and around there, aren't there?
      Now I am hungry for banana bread!

      Delete