Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Randomness...

I told myself that I needed a break from YA but after reading these two books...I am glad I changed my mind.  Both are good...with quirky dysfunctional characters and interesting themes.  I loved Finch and Violet and was slightly taken aback by Althea and Oliver.  But...that's the way YA goes...







Finally finished this...I just realized why it took me longer than usual to finish this book...it was so good and it also was a deliciously slow read! I was sad when it ended!





I really want this salad and its avocado dressing...fromtwopeasandtheirpod.com!







I am fixated on this tunic from Zara! I love it! Tossed on over jeans, worn alone, with Uggs, with sandals...I love this tunic!



That baking show I am watching made me buy these...Silicon baking cups...I am using them for everything except muffins!


Have a wonderful Tuesday!

I am finished with laundry, tidying, vacuuming...Roxie Blue and I even got in a game of chase! She loves being chased...it is so funny! And...my lovely Lucy Grace chases her, too! I love watching them...every day that they are together and well and happy...is a joy filled day! Plus they are both tired after the chase!





4 comments:

  1. I wish I could pull off wearing something like that tunic. I bet you'd look terrific in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy that tunic...and I am so eager to read Hush Hush. I wonder if it will be on Vine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the YA books look good. I know I've heard good things about All the Bright Places. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete