Monday, December 15, 2014

The Busiest Day Ever!

Dentist, lunch, nails...I have been away since 9 this morning! Just running around the town! Having fun but getting tired...very very tired! It's now almost four and I am trying to calm down two very irritated kitties...Roxie is doing somersaults on the floor...
Lucy is fixated on any piece of fake greenery attached to anything in this house...she does this every Christmas...she never forgets...and she seems to know which Santa has the most green stuff on it...it's amazing.

Literary stuff...

Still reading this...and again it is so good...but I continue to put it down to finish stuff I need to review...but I love this book and its fierce heroine! I mostly read this in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.







These are new from NetGalley...I can't wait to read them all...























Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. It's hard to get much reading done this time of year. I'm glad to hear Lucy's interested in the greenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day matched my entire weekend. I don't feel I got much accomplished really. But after the bookstore tonight I am calling it. I could get more but I don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to make more time to read and review, sigh...just came from the mall and no way do I feel like doing anything except throwing needed laundry in and ordering pizza. It's a madhouse, even on a Monday afternoon.
    Glad you had fun today and one of my cats likes to chew on a tabletop Christmas tree ornament and he goes straight to it like a beeline when it's unpacked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We cannot figure it out...we have to keep them away from her for fear she will hurt herself.

      Delete
  4. I read a Christmas book today...Winter Street. Fast read and pretty good....

    It's fun to watch the kitties playing with things, isn't it? Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is crazy how busy some days are! Hope you got the girls calmed down. :)

    Where Secrets Sleep looks really intriguing!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete