Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Book! Moving On...

Just finished this...it was a 1950's Ted Turner Classic Movie Channel kind of book...career "girls" living at the Barbizon Hotel kind of book. It was ok but not as delight-filled as I hoped it would be...I should know better...it was probably me and a failure to connect with anything in this book...sigh! Superficially? I hate real photo covers on books...my bad!

It's the last book I am reading in 2014...


Spending the day quietly in preparation for a Patty and Den raucous uproaring NYE...
That would be trying to stay up until midnight!

Happy Wednesday! Stay safe if you are going out tonight!

4 comments:

  1. Ha-ha...I have actually set the alarm so that if I fall asleep, I will wake up in time to see the ball drop.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!! Wishing you love, health, happiness and tons of wonderful books to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, you and me both, Patty! A quiet night here for us. I also prefer illustrations on my covers, and the more attractive the cover, to my eye, the better! Peace in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to be in bed but there are so many massive fireworks going on around us, there's no point in even trying so we're watching football. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete