Saturday, July 26, 2014

What A Week!




This has been a week of vets, repairmen, mani/pedis, Roxie's vaccine reaction, appliance check ups, mild stress...and it's not over yet! Comcast has stuff to do on Sunday and the Bosch dishwasher guy...according to the service company these are hard to find... comes on Monday. I need a rest from service people. I need time to breathe! Plus I am all of a sudden waking up at 3:30 every morning...and when I get up Lucy and Roxie get up, too...usually I can read and fall back to sleep but sleep has escaped me the last few nights...this morning I wandered into a way back bedroom to watch TV and fall asleep...but both girls followed and play fought all over me for a while. Then they just kept on wandering back and forth from Den to me...waking me up...they like us all in our room together...lol...but I was trying to let Den sleep.

And...I have not read much yesterday or today...so sad...
Almost finished with this...a YA thriller about life after WWIII but wait...there was no WWIII...it's been a lie!



Working on this...it's still really good...


Off to watch Motive For Murder...I have a yen to make vegetable soup!

See you on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I hate weeks like that! They are so exhausting, which is probably why you can't sleep. I can never sleep when I'm too tired.

    Hope this week is better!

    I can't wait to read Dollbaby, but I forgot to put it on my list...maybe I'll be impulsive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, it is too hot here for soup! I hope your schedule settles down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you're glad that week is over! I feel for you on the waking up. I feel like I'm awake from 2 to 4 almost every single night. It's very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete