Tuesday, July 8, 2014

It Is Hot!

We need cool foods today! Gazpacho? Watermelon? Icy cold anything?

Food 52...has some amazing foods this week...

Zucchini pancakes!



Grilled Peas!


Greens and potato pancakes!


Grilled bread and green stuff!


We made this on Saturday...it was soooo yummy! Flank steak! Leftovers went into a salad the following day...so good!


Still reading and loving this...quirky smart characters and tons of excitement...perfect for middle schoolers! Love this series!



Now I just want to lie low and stay cool!

Happy Tuesday!

13 comments:

  1. You're such a foodie! I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sugar snap peas are so good this year,. I literally ate half a bag as a snack today. All that snapping and chewing is good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not that hot here today - only 88 degrees - so Carl and I lunched outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to get used to this for when I move there...or Asheville...lol...

      Delete
  4. I love zucchini, so that top recipe fits the bill for our family. Stay cool and relaxed after your miserable weekend and enjoy your dinners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! It is hot here, too, and I went out for brunch...didn't feel like cooking anything...not that most days are any different...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring and Autumn are way too short. It seems Summer and Winter last almost forever. *sigh* Too many chores to read now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It finally cooled off a little here today- well at least it isn't sooooo humid. Hope it is better for you too! The Tony Abbott book looks excellent. On my list now!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my new fave series! Read the first one first, though!

      Delete