Thursday, November 21, 2013

What I Did Not Do Today!

I was reading and thinking and playing with the girls and waiting for Den to come home from a really long trip today. I was going to make French Onion soup...it's on Marcus Samuelson's blog...he is an awesome chef in NYC. But I didn't make it. Sigh!









Then I was going to make a Biga and make bread. I didn't do that either. This bread and Biga are from another blog I love called Tibeault's Table. Double sigh!


















Then I was going to make the Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Bread. That was nixed ASAP. Triple sigh!









The last thing I didn't do was actually make dinner. I was going to make these pork chops from Gimme Some Oven...but that was a no show, too. Quadruple sigh!



We actually had pizza for dinner from a great new place in town.




Oh well...tomorrow is a new day...except we are going out to dinner tomorrow...lol!

Happy reading!

Oh...reading this...yummy!



Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Patty, I love Marcus Samuelson; I often see him on 'Chopped'! Didn't know he has a blog...will have to look for it.
    Cooking and baking does take planning, preparation, and precious time...that's one of the reason why I post once-a-week!
    We also had pizza (homemade)...at Lora's. She has her standard pizza dough recipe, and just makes the dough so fast in her Kitchen-Aid mixer, just takes a while for the prep. again, but it's so well worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete