Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ho Hum...Mid Week Blahs!

I have got to stop letting days of the week determine my emotions! Speaking of days of the week...did you have those underwear when you were little? I was one of those kids who could never wear Sunday on Monday...hmmm...



Finished this...two men from different backgrounds become friends in college...until they stop being friends...this is a really long book and I still don't know why they stopped being friends...I mean I sort of do but it doesn't seem as though this should have stopped their friendship. The book was good...and I liked it...I just wanted to love it...



Finished this...cute, funny, anyone who remembers Bobby Sherman would love this one...


Reading this...so good I can't see straight...but it has all of my key elements...English countryside, secretive boarding school with lots of wealthy students, dysfunction and mean girls...plus it's the first in a trilogy! Love this book...can't put it down!


Dinner tonight...Mini Enchilada Pies! I love cute food! This is the Recipe Of The Day from Chow!



So...how is your ho hum hum drum Wednesday going? Off I go to the store to get all the stuff I need for these babies! Yum! The crust is this stuff!



And you get to do this to it...





Oh boy!

9 comments:

  1. Yo share this recipe with me preetty please.

    I love Masa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get blah on Wed too. What is with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Wednesdays- but that is because it means I am half way through my work week. Tuesdays are my least favorite (but that has to do with my schedule at school on Tuesdays).

    Those mini enchilada pies look so good! YUM!

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on each of those books. :)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I hated Mondays because we ad to stay an extra our after school...every single Monday...it was in our contract...yuck!

      Delete
  4. Monday is my blah day. Sometimes Sunday cause work is the next day. I'm never bothered by Sunday when I'm on vacation! That Night School book sounds good! I love the cover. I may pick that one up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you are capable of being "blah".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious looking dinner!

    Sorry about your ho-hum day...tomorrow should be better!

    ReplyDelete