Monday, April 8, 2013

This Week...

Counter tear out, island redo, template for new dark yummy granite...so exciting...

Bad part...trying to feed two fur kids, one feather kid, and the two of us for 10 days without water in the kitchen...yikes!

This week...I am going to try to stick to a reading plan...ha ha ha!

I will finish this...and it is so good...this author wrote Overseas...do you remember that book? This book...starts in preppy colleges in the 1930's, goes on to a beach community in 1938. It's the kind of beach community where you get dressed up at night to go and have a lovely gin and tonic at the club with dancing later! Sigh!




I plan to read these later...this week...












We worked on the sunny deck yesterday...no plants yet but a new outdoor rug...the sounds from the pond and the birds this time of year are delightful!






Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Love that rug. Green is my favorite color. I am back at work today and trying to catch up. Trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to live in a beach community like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous rug! Love your deck...I do wish I could have morning coffee there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the view from your deck. I feel like I could read and relax there. :)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete