Thursday, October 18, 2012

Oh Me Oh My...

McGuffyAnn...you are the winner of...ta da...



The author will send it to you ASAP!

Lucy and I were up until threeish reading this...so delicious! It's a sort of year round beach community, lots of mystery, angst, people you love to hate...juicy bits...this book was a surprise that I could not put down! On my iPad you can click on each house and find out more about it...so much fun!



Den was away for work for a few days...thus the reading until the wee morning. I have not done that in a long time. Kind of tired now, though...need more pumpkin spice coffee...I know...sounds awful...but the flavor is subtle!

What does today entail?

Freshening up the house, a walk, and a trip to the grocery store so that there is some actual dinner other than yogurt, soup, cheese on toast, and salad! My kind of food...lol. But I need more returning warrior husband kind of food. I need to slay something...

Reading this...an epic adventure and quest! Oh boy!



Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. Who reads faster, you or Lucy! I know what you mean about food - Carl and I like totally different things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The foods you mentioned are the kinds I enjoy...and that's all I have to have, if I want. But tonight I actually made spaghetti...but the sauce came out of a jar! Bad girl....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to try pumpkin spice coffee. It sounds so perfect for this time of year. Congrats to the winner! Tears of Min Brock looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete