Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sushi And Chocolate Cake?


This is why I love Saturday!

Lucy and I sit on the deck while Den is on his big green tractor...mowing! We do not go inside until Lucy decides she doesn't like the sound any more...and that takes a long time!

This is not our tractor but I know someone who wishes it was...lol.

Ours is smaller but still the green kind.




Dinner is whatever we feel hungry for...we had reservations but we have decided to cancel and either grill something or get something. We have the Saturday lazies. Den brought home slices of what looks like a yummy fudge ridden chocolate cake. Not only do we have the bread lady but now we have a cake lady!

Oh boy!

Soon we shall be showered and in comfy clothes sipping on my newest summer drink...Grey Goose Vodka, soda, twist of lime and a splash of cranberry juice!!!




Let's see...sushi or a hamburger on the grill? The hamburger is grass fed and I have a huge fresh salad to go with it.

And don't forget...

there's cake for dessert!!!

Chocolate!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. Okay, what's your address?? *LOL* Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that drink looks delicious! The chocolate cake sounds wonderful, too. I'm not a fan of Sushi...but you do make it sound appealing. However, grilled hamburgers with a salad...that would be my choice.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that is what we had...the hamburger one...

      The cake was awesome!

      Delete
  4. Sigh I want your life Patty! My Saturday involved 4 loads of washing, housework, a third grade project, grocery shopping and a whiny kids!

    ReplyDelete