Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Some Logs And A Saw!!!

I just found this beautiful blog...called Home Frosting!!!

It is amazing how clever people are...I love this reindeer. This lovely blogger has directions on her blog.

I want to make this...but...

I don't have logs, a saw scares me, I am afraid to drill through his head, and I would be outside wandering around forever to find just the right twiggy antlers.

Oh well...I will admire him from afar...

Has anyone joined Pinterest?

Highly addictive for people like me...like making scrapbooks without the mess...

http://home-frosting.blogspot.com/2011/10/reindeer-plaque.html...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. I joined Pinterest and pinned a few things and haven't had a chance to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I posted to this, but maybe I didn't. Pinterest is such fun but once I open it I am sucked into its clutches! So I try not to open it up until the last hour I am here. By then I need a distraction or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried Pinterest- maybe I should give it a try. I think this reindeer is cute- but definitely out of my league. :)

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do enjoy the creative things other people do...I'm not the least bit crafty...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I joined Pinterest, too, but haven't done much with it yet.

    He is cute, but I don't do saws either, or drills. Actually my husband has apparently decided I shouldn't do spray either, at least in his garage. Outside is still okay.

    ReplyDelete