Monday, November 7, 2011

I Am Reading These This Week...

Minutes ago I finished this book...And I want more...thank goodness for trilogies...and thank you Amazon Vine!!!




I also have this to read for Amazon Vine...it is a family saga...I love family sagas..



This cookbook was filled with menus...lovely lovely seasonal organized menus!!!
Thank you again to Amazon Vine.




I love reading books on my iPad...and these are from NetGalley. Both are mysteries. Both are intense fast paced books...







My personal goal is to get all of the above read, reviewed and tucked away. I want to read only what I want to over Thanksgiving break!

I think goals this week will help/force me to stay on target and get some stuff done.

I even made a checklist on my iPad!!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I have about 6 books from Net Galley to get to. I don't usually ask for so many at once but some are January release dates so I have some time.

    ReplyDelete