Sunday, October 9, 2011

Too Many Pumpkins For Patty...

I don't think I can ever have too many pumpkinny things.
I am waiting for this book from Homespun Hearth.
It is called Haunted Threads.
I have 21 days left this month to craft some more pumpkins.
I think I can do it.
Thank goodness my crafting moods don't last very long.

It came...I am looking at it and trying to decide what to make...there are too many pumpkins to choose from.
I am feeling some crafting pressure.
That is not good. 
I will have just enough time to get it made,  put it out and put it away again.

8 comments:

  1. I love crafty things, but alas, I am not at all talented in this area. Which is why I have some great shops where I find crafty things!

    I'll be waiting for photos of what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably you will have to wait for next year...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with whatever you decide to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween is the time of the year I wish I could be in the US :)One of the reason is that I just love pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tes...you are so sweet...I know...pumpkin soups and breads and pies and I even had a squash pizza!!!

    I wish I could send you some!!!
    I think your little boy would love a pumpkin patch, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun with your crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patty-this is such an exciting and fun time of year! I can only describe this through the eyes of my wonderful grandchildren. Every day they come up with something new, and drag out more stuff from the year before!

    I know you'll have lots of fun with your decorations, and so will LucyGrace, helping you taking them apart...she will have a head start before you even assemble it:D
    Ha, ha, I can just picture her!

    ReplyDelete