Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, Monday...

Monday is usually a day when I try to put my little world in order.
I make grocery lists.
I clean.
I organize shelves.
I organize or reorganize a closet or drawer or some other space.
I try to tackle one cleaning job that ranks way high up there on the" ick" factor scale.
Ick...
I am not good at this...my husband will always redo it...
Today...I am taking a lesson from LucyGrace...
We are not doing anything icky today.
We are reading, stretching, and napping.
We may yawn widely.
There is much to be learned from a kitty.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect plan! I was just telling my kids this morning that their dad is responsible for the icky things - that's the agreement. Of course it doesn't always work that way if he's not home at the time. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great plan. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats have it all.

    I really want to simplify my life. I might try to build myself a little veggie garden. We had one once, but I would love to just eat stuff that we grow and not go to the store so much. I spend so much time shopping and not for anything good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her plan. May have to have a rain check on that for later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mondays are my "prep for the week day", too. However, I may take a lesson from Lucy tomorrow and have a quieter morning :)

    ReplyDelete