Sunday, July 31, 2011

More...more...more...BOOKS!!!

OMG...
I am getting really embarrassed about my books.
I have tons.
I like saying yes to authors.
I love netgalley.
I love buying books.
I am committed to Amazon and my Kindle for the rest of my life.
I am an admitted bookaholic.

Here is what I am working on this week and many upcoming weeks.

I can't wait to read this...
Fell in love with this cover and the summary...

Love this cover and the summary.
Fascinating cover...I am taken with covers.


Look at this cover...it is a notebook...I love notebooks.

And this perfect cover.


My plan is to read. 
I think that is a good plan.

What is in your reading future this week?

1 comment:

  1. Do you have an ipad and a kindle? I still have not gone electronic. I should but gosh there are too many choices!

    ReplyDelete