Sunday, June 5, 2011

More Great Summer Reading...

Just because I am such a list maker...I couldn't resist this one...clicking on this link will get you to one more list of not to be missed summer books.

I am really into summer reading...I can't seem to start the summer without a stack of beachy books...Cape Cod, Nag's Head, Nantucket...it really doesn't matter.  They all give me that sand on your toes sunny feeling.  The problem that I have is spacing them out...rather than reading one after another after another after another. 

How do you feel about choosing what you read in the summer?

2 comments:

  1. You MUST read The Gin and Chowder Club then. I just finished it and loved it. I'd send it to you but she signed it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer reads! They are such a fun escape.

    ReplyDelete