Thursday, March 3, 2011

OMG...Does This Photo Just Break Your Heart?

This was in my mail yesterday...if you are a cat owner you will know how difficult it is when you have a cat or kitten underfoot.  They have a tendency to walk right where you are walking.  Even now when I am running up or downstairs,  Lucy is on every step I am on and I am constantly trying to make sure she is not stepped on!!!  And I have to work out on my treadmill when she is sleeping.  It is a source of much fascination for her and I am always worried that she is going to jump on it.  This poor little guy must have just run out of luck!!!

5 comments:

  1. Aw, poor kitty. My dog can get underfoot at times too, so I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Lucy sounds adorable and high maintance and omg we have the same background in our blogs :O we're so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch - the poor fella! :"(

    Kindest regards from My Lucy (and my Mina and me of course) to you and YOUR Lucy. ;")

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this the other day in my LOL feed. That poor kitty...can't imagine how hard it was for that little one to get around.

    Thanks for joining me for Cat Thursday!

    ReplyDelete