Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Want This...

Ok...this is the most amazing pepper grinder ever and I want it.  Look at the color.  It is red...lovely delightfully Valentiney red.  Every fun appliance I own is red.  This is a fun appliance and I need it.  Really I do...I can stir with one hand and add pepper with the other...this will make me even more efficient.  I have been a terror in the kitchen lately...I am organizing and discarding and cleansing and making my life brilliantly efficient and highly organized.

Back to this eclectic electric pepper grinder...I wonder if there is a matching salt grinder?  Yes, there is...I think I may need that, too!!!
Here is the link for this beautiful salt grinder.

3 comments:

  1. I love these! I'm going to check them out! I'm tired of buying those grinders that are already filled and then you have to throw them out when they're empty! We're big on fresh ground sea salt and pepper.

    Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I would love to revamp my kitchen to get it more efficient, but those would be a great start. Do they have them in cobalt blue by chance? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle...I only saw them in red and orange...of all colors!!!

    ReplyDelete