Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Another summer reading source...



I have been frantically copying titles and authors from all of the lucky people who were in New York for BEA...I am obviously filled with envy...as a new blogger and a massive quantity book buyer...via Kindle...I am in awe of the delicious amount of books that other bloggers acquired...in fact...I am downright envious...but just in case there are other books out there that we are as yet unaware of and in case you are still looking for summer books on a wide variety of subjects...this list was posted in the L.A. Times on June 6th.  It is entitled "60 Books For 92 Days.  I noticed with much pleasure that some fav authors of mine have new books either out or coming out soon...Janelle Brown, Allegra Goodman, and Aimee Bender...to name my top three.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm going to check that list out right now. Aimee Bender is coming about an hour and a half from here later this month and I'm trying to figure out how I can get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only read good things about this book and I adored her first one...too bad we don't live closer...and how is your dad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already read through the titles of all the books on that list and though a lot interest me, I still have a lot of books that I still have to read on my own shelves before buying anymore. So, those books have to wait. :(

    Cool post about summer reading. Write on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vatche...thanks for following me...I will check out your blog, too...I liked that list, too...I love lists...making them and following them...

    ReplyDelete