Sunday, February 21, 2010

Today...a book...

Here is the thing...just now finished Blue Moon by Alyson Noel...just such a fast and purely amazing reading experience.  I love these characters!!!   They are so full of angst and passion and misguidedness in their quest for fulfillment...Summerland is just fascinating and I am left in total surprise at Ava...is she good or is she evil?   I absolutely hate Ramon...and Damon...OMG...who knew this would happen?   I am trying not to give anything away...I have just begun Shadowland...just as intense right from the start...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book! Love the new look of your blog patty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't stand the ending of Blue Moon, but the series is definitely addictive. Can't wait to see what you think of Shadowland - I haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete