Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I Am Refreshed, Renewed, Revitalized...Finally!

This is the first day since our Keith Urban Adventure that I am finally not tired! It feels so good to NOT be tired!

And what am I doing with all of this energy? Cleaning the downstairs...vacuuming, Murphy's Oil Soaping...tidying!


Some awesome new books from lovely publishers and NetGalley...I love the covers of all of these!

























New toys for the girls...they love this glove!






It's a peek a boo cube! Roxie has taken it over!


Almost finished with this one...it's so beautifully dysfunctionally delicious...and quite sad...


That's my Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! Glad you had so much fun :) Penny for the Hangman is on my TBR pile also. Tell me how you like the Silent Sister - it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember the last time I wasn't tired. Darn menopause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Wednesday sounds like fun to me. :) I am glad you are not feeling as tired and have recovered from your concert.

    I have been wanting to read another book by Diane Chamberlain. Hope the Silent Sister is good!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look good! I have The Silent Sister, but The Good Sister is one I'm going to check out.

    Glad you have your energy back...I don't have enough energy to do much cleaning...LOL. But I have enjoyed reading and watching some shows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the first book by Julia Keller but I haven't seen this one yet. I have The Silent Sister from NetGalley, yet unread. It certainly looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Girls have those cubes. Chloe Jo isn't that taken, but Maggie and Grizelda both love them.

    ReplyDelete