Thursday, February 27, 2014

Books! Cooking! Kitties!

I want to make each of these...from The Kitchn.

Butterscotch Pudding With Grilled Pineapple!

Baby Arugula With Smoked Salmon, Tomato And Egg!

Wontons!

White Bean And Potato Soup With Crispy Somethings On Top! I think roasted Brussell Sprouts!

Oh my!










Just bought this book...because...it's magic and a first time author and I saw five stars everywhere and because Goodreads said this...

"Introducing an extraordinary new voice---a magical debut that will make your skin tingle, your eyes glisten . . .and your heart sing..."

It said more but that's all I needed to know that I needed this book...plus I love love love the cover!











I could not resist diving right into the third book in the Lunar Chronicles and it is so good!









Off to gather groceries and go to Big Fish for lunch! Yum!








3 comments:

  1. I just got A Snicker of Magic and am intrigued by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this decadent banana pudding over Christmas that EVERYONE was raving about. It was horrible!! I made a double batch too and it was all tossed because of how artificial it tasted. I am leery about pudding recipes now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy stuff! Thanks for sharing...and reminding us of more delicious dishes!

    ReplyDelete