Friday, December 20, 2013

The Mall...

It's unavoidable...we always go to the King Of Prussia Mall at least twice at Christmas. Once to shop and again to return...sigh!

But we go early in the morning...Nordstrom's opens at 8:00 in the morning and it's far far away...at least 45 minutes. Then we take ourselves somewhere special for lunch. We went to a fab place today for yummy Caesar salads. We split an order of mussels in red sauce. I decided that I don't really like mussels in any sauce...too weird of a texture for me.


Now I am hungry and I have no energy to even think about dinner...another sigh!












Plus all four of us fell asleep at 2:00 this afternoon. I was reading and then it was 4:30...I hate when that happens!

Reading this...again it's excellent...





We are simply staying in tonight...relaxing...watching the tree sparkle and enjoying the moments! That's the sparkle...lol...




Happy Wrapping!

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh about the mussels. It's true, either you like them or you don't. Bill and I both do. I grew up on Southern cooking, so Bill introduced me to a lot of "weird" foods.

    ReplyDelete