Thursday, October 10, 2013

Reality...It's Rough...

Reading this...it's really really good...takes place in San Francisco...fast paced...crime drama.



But I really want to read this...fantasy...illustrations and escape.


Lucy Grace is very ill...she had seizures this morning...here...out of the blue...and you can imagine how equipped Den and I were to deal with it...all we could manage was to wrap her in a blanket and hold her...she has never been sick...I will admit to being obsessed with her. She knew my mom and dad and I see her as my connection to them...it's silly...I know but...it's true.

They don't really know what is wrong with her...she hasn't lost weight, she usually races around with Roxie, her coat is sleek and gleaming...the vet mentioned the nightmare stuff...brain tumor...MRI...the decision. Roxie has been walking all over the house crying...in an attempt to find her. Oh...it's raining, too, and cold...my life pretty much bites today...

So...this is when I pull out the fantasies...the books where everyone gets a happy ending...maybe.




I am fine...just sad...have a good day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. So they DO know what it is, or you still don't know? Seizures can be caused by a blow to the head too.. maybe she knocked her head against a table or fell off of something. Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is poisoning but I assume they ruled that one out, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so scary!! Milou had some seizures when she was older and they never did figure out what caused them. I'm sending hugs your way. Keep us posted, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear Lucy is ill. I am here for you. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, poor Lucy! I hope it's something simple and treatable....and how sad for Roxy, who loves Lucy more than Lucy loves her (probably).

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not silly. Lucy Grace is your eldest daughter. I totally get the parent thing...been there. She's shared some of your happiest moments. Lucy "knew" your folks. You share that bond with her. She's a link to those days...I'm praying for her and for you...Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness- how scary! I can only imagine how difficult this has been for you. I can totally understand feeling like she is your connection to your parents. I am hoping Lucy is doing better and that the doctors have answers for you! Hugs to you.

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness gracious how scary. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you poor things! I'm so sorry. :( I hope everything turns out all right.
    (I just got The Real Boy in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to read it!)

    ReplyDelete