Thursday, May 2, 2013

My First Lunch After A Three Week Break!




So yummy...I put it in a pan and heated it on my cooktop. Then I put it in a real bowl and ate it with a real spoon.

Heavenly!

So far nothing leaks...but I haven't run the dishwasher yet. I am not taking any chances!

I even changed out some knobs...but we need more...and we need to pick out the tumbled marble for the wall...then done...other than the floor! But I need a break so we will do that in a few weeks.




Reading this...a neighborhood, a little girl disappears, a mystery...


I am chilling out for the rest of today...I am exhausted!

Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. Nice nice. I find I want some close-ups though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for working kitchens:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you! Your own "real" lunch! You definitely deserve a break after all of this! I have been tidying up outside all week, raking flowerbeds, mulching, just being outside! It is nice, but tiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, show us more photos! It looks gorgeous! And what bliss to do something ordinary in a kitchen.

    That book looks intriguing....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had such a lovely day...running water in my new sink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe your first meal was canned ravioli!

    ReplyDelete