Saturday, November 3, 2012

Let's Just Sit And Read!

It's chilly. It's damp. There is another storm coming. I really just want to sit and read...maybe make dinner...maybe...maybe not. It's a peaceful week end. Lucy has the right idea!




Finished this...new author...chilling tale...Adirondacks...mystery...mean mother in law...dead husband...a cover up that is falling apart...



Watched this movie last night...so sweet...we loved it...Lucy has a crush on Simon the Lion...did you know the real zoo behind this movie is in England?



I have never read any of M.K.Hobson's books and I was asked to review one so I am reading this one now...it's filled with magic, suspense, mystery...so far very yummy...the perfect book to cozy up on the sofa with for Football Sunday when the Denver Broncos are on at 1:00!



Go Broncos!




4 comments:

  1. I want a day to just sit and read but don't see one in my future for a while.

    We Bought a Zoo is one of the few times when I thought the movie was better than the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of reading today, I watched DVDs...and rearranged stuff. You saw my Monday post....at any rate, I do feel as though it was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy looked so great in both pictures! Hope the storm doesn't hit! The new book sounds great. :)

    ReplyDelete